- 6 to 12 months Interest Free on selected flutes. For more information, please contact us.
- Bonus Interest Free Period at any other outlet: Spend under $250 and get up to 55 days INTEREST FREE or more than $250 and get 6 months INTEREST FREE!
How to apply
To apply for interest free financing, you simply need to click on the button below which will redirect you to the Lombard application. You will be asked for your details and then the usual questions about income and expenditure. Please note that interest free financing can only be made available to Australian residents.
To make the application as quick and easy as possible, please have the below details on hand:
- One form of ID – either passport, driver’s license or Medicare card
- Contact details including mobile phone number and email address
- Residential history – last 3 years
- Employment history – last 3 years
What fees will I pay?
What happens if I'm approved?
Lombard uses a paperless finance system so when you’re approved, you’ll receive notification by SMS.
- The first SMS will contain important information about your Lombard account and have a 4 digit code to accept
- The second SMS will confirm the sale amount and have a 4 digit code to accept your purchase
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
*Credit approved applicants only; fees, terms and conditions apply including a $99 Annual Fee, charged on the account open date and annually on the anniversary of the account open date. Minimum finance amount $1,000. Interest is payable on any balance outstanding after the Interest Free term. Ask in store for details. Credit provided by Lombard Finance Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877 Australian Credit Licence number 247415 (Lombard). Lombard® is a trademark of Lombard. Lombard is a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited.